Y Friday, November 20, 2009 ; 1:05 PM
As it begin..
14 November 09Celebrated Audrey 21st birthday at her Aunt's house. BBQ plus Noyna Buffet, thumb up for the food. Totally in love with the food, though the rice look black but it's taste great! Despite of the rain, we still continue with the party. =D
Chan and I make a scrapbook for Audrey. It's a game where you need to find the poem/riddle that mix with the photos. She's sort of having a hard time guessing the riddles. Which good, but the day before Chan and I had use up all our brain juices just to think of that. x)

Audrey commented that the album is full of her unglam photos. Well, next time when she flip back the book, I bet she will be laughing from the start till the end. =D
Guessing and still guessing..
Simplicity is life. Y