Y Sunday, November 29, 2009 ; 10:33 PM
As it begin..
26 November 2009Somehow, the feeling of going back school was great. =)
Great job for CSCC on SP STAR. It was a blast! The event was getting better and better as the years go by. Recalling the time we when we first did it, the meeting, process and lastly the event. It was memorable. =) Most important, I saw back all my friends.

Dinner at Clementi, it's seem like go back to the old school days. All right, I shall be a little enthusiasm and participate in their events more.
---
I felt that I'm having holiday right now, after having 2 days of leave and a PH follow by weekend. Rotting, eating, sleeping, reading and most importantly waking up without the alarm clock. =D
Perhaps, because of that. I did not go for any morning jog last week. Well, I got to be hardworking for the next few weeks. Been eating too much junk food lately.
The weather has been good this few days, sunny and windy. It's the best time for kite flying. =)) hum.
Hope there is no Monday blue for me tomorrow. =)
Simplicity is life. Y