Y Saturday, November 28, 2009 ; 12:44 AM
As it begin..
25 October 2009 Dessert is always loved. <3
Brought Bros to Kuishinbo for their birthday celebration. =)
Bro was too engross in eating food and was practically ignoring the surrounding. Well, it's been ageless since I saw him enjoying himself with piles and piles of food. Or I seldom make an effort to go home for dinner nowadays?
Food there was awesome. Sashimi, Sushi, Soba, Soft shell crab, Drunken Prawn, Ice Cream and etc. There's too much variety, I didn’t know where should I start and it's never ending. It’s just tempt me to eat more and more. =D
Well..
It's been a long time that we all sat together and have a meal. Somehow, I figure out I hasn’t been talking much to them. Weekday when I'm back home, each of us just carry on our own activity. Weekend? Everyone disappear and only return after dinner. I miss/love the laughter we had in the past. =)
And.. I was rather surprised when the bill came, but! It's exchange with smiley face on them and a round tummy =D
Bro got his PSLE result, not bad. He scored better than me =D
Anyway, congratulation Shalee! =D
Simplicity is life. Y