Y Thursday, October 29, 2009 ; 11:30 PM
As it begin..
25 October 2009
Does it look tempting?
First try, and glad that I didn’t poison anyone. I just realized as long as you told yourself, you can do it. The result of it will be a good one. =)
Kite flying once again, this time round the result was satisfied. =) the kite went up up up till the point the string had reached the maximum length. Through in the end, the string become a pile of noodles which cant be saved coiling it back. But the fact that the kite went up flying was really a pleasant one.
Sometimes in life, it doesn’t really need to have something expensive or luxury to make yourself happy. Simple things would simply satisfied and brighten up your day. =)) Right?
And if only everyday would be that simple. If only..
---
I told her "It's okay. It's all right. We will be able to overcome. No worry, we been through it, it just one more time. We are strong." =)) No worry, we wont fall cause we are strong. =))
Simplicity is life. Y