Y Thursday, October 29, 2009 ; 10:49 PM
As it begin..
23 October 2009Do you recalled when is the last time you had visited Night Safari? Perhaps, it's during your primary/secondary school days. Up next, have you thought of visiting during Halloween period? Well, I did. And I pretty much enjoy myself in there with Hui San and Yan Mei.
The journey after work to there was exhausting as the journey was pretty long even for the bus ride and there's a lot of people heading there too. But good stuff are worth to wait. =)
Though I went last year with DSA, didn’t really walk around as we only took the tram and left. This time round, we walked around Night Safari, took the tram and have a fun time taking photos with the "ghosts"
Pretty enjoy myself much. Especially during the tram ride, after visiting all the animals in Night Safari. We were all brought to a place where there're 'ghosts' to scare us? I really admire their props there, have the urge to steal it home. Haha! I admired how they scared us, the movement was really good. And I simply cant stop laughing at the guy who wore the mask and was sitting in front of me during the tram. He wore a scary mask and wore it in the other direction. The scary mask was facing me all the while. I try to capture it, but all it was, was just a black photo.
Walked the park, enjoy the owl that I saw. For each time we praised the owl, it's head turned. Adorable wasn’t it? And I got scared by the bat, I didn’t know bat look so big in their actual size. Oh well, timid wasn’t I?
We all survived the walk =))

I really like this pumpkin a lot, I think he's the cutest. Big head =D

Funny thing it was, by the time we reached home. All of us are hunting for food as we didn’t have dinner.
Happy Halloween people! =)
---
24 October 2009I guess, it's a rare event to see more guys than girls during CS outing. =))
Celebrated Yanmei and Yinzi's birthday at Bugis. I'm sure all of us had a nice chat together. It's been long since we saw all the guys, their hairstyle change, obviously. It's been long since we have such a big group outing.
Everyone had gone their own way, working, studying, ns-ing or whatever it's. But what matter most is we still meet up, though it's not frequent. But at least, we make an effort. =)) More CS outing soon. =)
Lastly, me and Joycelyn (My remaining MI friend =))) with the big big tub of ice cream. =)
Simplicity is life. Y