Y Sunday, April 26, 2009 ; 3:01 AM
As it begin..
While I was doing some backup to my hard disk, I clicked on the photos folder. Browsing through the photos, memories just flow back. Doesn’t it? It's actually keep me going and continue browsing through more and more photos till I forgot my main objective, which is back up files.
Decided to blog some of poly life + misc, who know when years come by. When I read the archive folder, I might just had a silly laugh at myself. =D
Joycelyn! Remember this photo? =D I think you are the longest MI friend that I keep in contact beside Jasmine =P

SMIT FO Camp, I have 2 daddy and 2 mummy, cause I was being brought over to another group halfway. I guess there not enough girls in that group? Whenever Stephanie saw me in school she would said "My half daughter.. =S" and I remember my group ran around town area with our nose painted red. Siyu and Terry my GL were like asking "Are you guys sure you want to paint your nose red?" We didn’t except that the amazing race would be at town area. =S


It's my year 1 chalet, I remember I was the only girl and had no choice but to went home after the BBQ. =)) advised by Terence. With Wei Kang and Jasper around, we just cant stop laughing.

Remember all the welfare events we did? Beach Volleyball, Chalet and No more poly? It's does really bond us, remember the calendar that we used to draw and we just started crossing out the date one by one?



Logi team rule right? =P

Ben does this look familiar? The wallpaper that you did=) and not forgetting all the welfare outing. Remember once after K box, where the system already stopped and some of us actually continue singing without any song being play?




First DnD I went. =)


Anyone recalled during IDEA lesson we are suppose to shape something out of the clay? Till now, I still keep it. But yet I'm unsure what is that actually.

Lisa! Do you remember the bracelet that we brought? I bet none of us remember where the bracelet go.

Remember the time we travel all the way to T3? Just to take a look at the airport?

Actually there lots more, Shall spit it up then. There are many more to be shared but there wasn’t any photos =). I remember during the time where we are doing CIP hours for CD. Jun Xiong and I had a hard time arranging the children section books in the library. Any recall? Haha
Labels: memories, year 1
Simplicity is life. Y