Y Thursday, April 23, 2009 ; 2:11 AM
As it begin..
Surprise birthday celebration for Kuo Qiang's 20th birthday last Friday I think he got surprised by us? In the afternoon, some of the year 3 still went celebrating his birthday at Sake Sushi. =))
The year 3 =))

I think that year 3 favorite post. Diploma Awarded =D

The fake family =D

We try to form KQ name but we failed? Happy Birthday KQ!

The next day was FO BBQ. The sky that day was awesome! With no cloud nearby and quite a dark area. Wanted to capture the sky but didn’t know how to use my camera =S called for help, but by the time the help came, cloud had just cover up the stars.
The rainbow team! =D

My only remaining daughter left. Bujah still rock =P

Went back to school today for star glazing with my batch and some of the seniors. Didn’t manage to catch any meteor, wrong timing and the cloud were like drifting freely and easy around the sky. But some manage to catch it. =)) In the end, we were having chit chatting session instead. I have to say, my skill is still there =D I manage to know where and what are the constellations up at the sky. =D I just need more practice =D I hope I have the chance to use the scope and find all the nebulas and M objects. =D
Thanks Beng Guang for sending me back! =) More sessions please!
enjoyment..Labels: bbq, birthday, fo, star
Simplicity is life. Y