Y Saturday, November 08, 2008 ; 11:34 PM
As it begin..
Short update =)
FO meeting, it's great to be involved in this year FO camp. Somehow, it seem that it's just another repeated cycle. But in a different view, this time round.
SP Star Rehearsal, it's been fast yet another year has pass. Glad to see some of the performers again. Looking forward to it.
Aspiration Camp Workshop. I can see that the OCs has put in their effort in organizing this workshop. Know more stuff on DSA kids. Know more years 1 =)
Celebrated Jane's birthday. Had a drink at the pub, I would said. Their service is bad, perhaps it's doesn’t really suit me. Will upload photos when I got hold of it. =)
Other than that, it's just FYP.
Bro going hk tomorrow, mum going Malaysia tomorrow, dad going Genting on Monday. I want to go oversea too.
where's the place for me to rant?
Simplicity is life. Y