"To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to
smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this."
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best--" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- A.A. Milne, from The House at Pooh Corner
I'm only left with 1 weeks to complete Phase 1 report. Many things are incomplete. I hope by end of this week, we can complete most of them. I know everyone in the group has put in their fullest effort in it, we all share the same goals. Don't give up! We can do it =)
Celebrate Shalee's birthday last Friday at Breeks, Harbour Front. I'm sure Shalee had enjoyed herself. =)
Group of us =)
The girls
The Guys
birthday cake =)
birthday girl =D
us =)
poor Shalee..
The girls =)
random shot 1
random shot 2
(=
Chanchan and me =)
For a more detail of what going on during her birthday please click here.