Y Thursday, November 13, 2008 ; 11:14 PM
As it begin..
I think I'm sensitive of this few words: event, touch screen, media, diagrams and lastly report..
Technology is moving so fast that I can't catch up with it. Studied Photoshop CS2, using CS3 right now, Adobe just launched CS4, I bet in another year time CS5 will be out. That's goes for flash too.
BRCOM assignment is out, I don’t understand a single thing at all. Spending 3 hours in lab doing 4 questions and yet I'm fail to complete all the questions. ELAS mock test next week and yet I have fail to do any revision in it.
But there's one good thing, Phase 1 report due was postpone to next Monday, and we have 2 extra days to finish it up. However, presentation was also push back to week 7.
I just simply don’t understand it.
Simplicity is life. Y