Y Monday, November 17, 2008 ; 11:39 PM
As it begin..
Handed in Phase 1 report hours ago. The feeling wasn’t good, anyway it's over.
Requested to re-print a section of report, glad that Ms Lin allow it. I still cant figure out why I printed the GUI in black and white. Printing of color paper is expensive, 50 cent per page. Now I'm broke, spending money on printing report. But it's all worth it.
17 weeks of attachment might be long, but 17 weeks to complete an IT project is way to short.
Got to thanks my friends for guiding me through, giving me comment on it, how things should get going and such. Thanks you. =)
ELAS mock test. It more like a normal practical session. If everything can be done in YasT I would love it, but it's wasn’t. command line here and there, man, vi, chmod, su or whatever it is. But my favorite command line is "init 0" It's mean shut down.
Celebrate Audrey birthday yesterday, didn’t manage to join them after dinner as I headed back home for fyp. More outing soon =)
I seriously need tutor to coach me BRCOM and ELAS. =S
why bother to carry on if you don’t intend to?
Simplicity is life. Y