Y Tuesday, September 09, 2008 ; 11:44 PM
As it begin..
The things just kept falling and you just have to grab it with both of your hands. When your hands are fill with the items, do you still have the space to grab more items? I think I got no choice but to grab it.
Sometimes, I wonder. Are we pamper too much or the world is fill with many unreasonable things? When the rich go richer and the poor go poorer. Sometimes, I did wonder myself why am I doing all such things. To have a better life next time? Or just to out win everyone? Life is fill with all sort of unreasonable stuffs, bewitch it's school, work, family or whatever. When you just got a tired day from work, your sibling start to find something to argue with you. Which you think it's not a need too. When you thought everything is on the right track now, but it's wasn’t. the world seem to oppose you, or rather me.
Enough of grumbling. Celebrating Lynn's birthday yesterday with Anna, Aysha and Barent. I'm sure everyone had some great laugh yesterday. Creative mindset they have. What sort of random idea you can think of, they can think of.

Happy Birthday girl =) Sleepy but hungry =)
Today was the most hectic day I ever had. Couriers service giving me problems, had a hard time finding client's office. Thanks to the security guard who gave us the wrong direction. Even the lift also fool me. The whole day was rushing, I don’t even know what I'm rushing about. Just keep rushing and rushing. I called for the couriers service till the person recognize my voice. I just said "hello" they know who I'm already.
Something to be happy about. School starting soon! =))
Simplicity is life. Y