Y Sunday, September 14, 2008 ; 2:29 PM
As it begin..
Seriously tired over the last few day.
Looking forward to the last work of day. Not that I dislike working there, but I felt that it's time for me to prepare my school before school start. I tried doing some revision before school start and I didn’t know it can be so tired. I wonder how the people who are both working and studying can endure.
Went for Comm Service event yesterday at Kwong Wai Shiu, to celebrate Mooncake festival. It's been really long since I last went for event. Didn’t get to interact with the elderly but in fact more of helping them out in decorating the place. Anyway, CS sub com did a good job =)
Too tired to type anything now.
Happy Mid Autumn Festival people!
If you have no intention to help, don’t help. If not you will make it worst.
Simplicity is life. Y