Y Sunday, August 03, 2008 ; 11:21 PM
As it begin..
Satursday was a tiring but yet enjoyable day.
BBQ on Satursday. It's special, it’s with the company. =)
Met up with Barnet for lunch before setting off to his house. Prepared things here and there. Wrap up the gift, rotting and playing with my DS. Actually DS is quite handy when you forgot to bring books to read and your handphone has no games to play with.
Perhaps, the fire that Barnet had set up was way too successful, that the first batch of food that we cooked was burned. I'm sure Kenneth and Barnet had a nice time eating all the burned food. But, the rest of the food was pretty er.. Okay. Well, editable. Nah,I'm just kidding, the food look delicious.
Well, almost everyone came for the BBQ, well I can said all. It's weird to see them dress in their causal wear as I have been seeing them in formal wear for the past 3 months. Cant really get used to it. But I'm sure each and everyone of us have a fun time chatting and eating. Me too, I had a fun time naming all the vegetarian dishes. Of course, I have seen a fast, efficient and most important the food wasn’t burn way of cooking the satay. =D
Was very tired by the time I reach home.
Sunday dinner was really and enjoyable one with my family. It's been long since we had dinner together. Endless topic we had, while we are having our dinner. A cat actually sat beside me and watching us having dinner. Weirdo cat.
And finally, I'm free from my weekend. Have been busy during the weekend for the past few weeks, camp, oversea friend and lastly BBQ. =)
This HK drama series caught my eye while we are walking back home.

Moonlight Resonance. =) I'm going to borrow the VCD once my attachment end =D
unknown guess..
Simplicity is life. Y