Y Thursday, July 31, 2008 ; 11:20 PM
As it begin..
My house statue is back to normal since the hk friend went back to Hong Kong last Sunday. Last minute packing, rushing here and there, making sure that everything is done. But in the end, he still forgot to bring some stuffs back. Guess when my brother went over to HK in November, he shall bring back to him instead.
Satursday really an enjoyable night. Through, there are many things to be prepared. But I'm sure bro's friends and their buddy had a great time at my house. Steam boat, Xbox etc. 11pm and they are still here, knowing that they had to be in school by 9am the next day. The house was really noisy than ever, it’s seldom to see such cases. The last time when we had such event is when my youngest brother was a month old, which is like 11 years ago?
Ms Law came for the steamboat too, I'm surprise that she remember me. Yar, the girl who always failed her Chinese spelling without failed. She's surprise that I'm Alfred's sister. Surprise and surprise. We chatted, didn’t know the school had changed so much.
I met up with Wai Teck yesterday, to purchase something which I have been waiting for long. NDSL =) I think after many months, which is really long, you wont believe how long it was. Only if my game boy advance is still working fine. I guess, I wont be buying that for the time being. Anyway, he kidnapped me to some unknown area. Had a fun time playing with the game in the DS. Anyway, he's a lousy cooker *wink* I'm just kidding =)
Dinner at JP. We talked about FYP. Didn’t know there so much things to be done. Being a leader wasn’t easy. I guess being a teammate is not that easy either. Lazy is what everyone has. But teamwork had to work together. All the best to my fyp group mate!
I'm looking forward on Sunday. Family dinner =D
I'm going back to school on August 14. I miss FC 6 food.
Thing always happen unexpectedly.. Treasure everyone!
Simplicity is life. Y