Y Saturday, July 05, 2008 ; 1:21 AM
As it begin..
With a blink, 1 week has passed again. That's fast. Sometimes, without knowing a week just passed like that , but yet I wish I do have more time to complete my stuffs. I felt that 24 hours a day is too little. Sleeping is a wasting a of time. If I can, I would use that time to complete my stuff. But, once you are tired. You can't think. Coffee or tea wont help much either. You just want your bed and SLEEP.
I actually miss the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention fair last week. I remind myself that I must go and have a look, or even drop. But in the end, I totally forgotten about it. Reason being? I forgot to write it down in my own planner. Maybe I shall wait till next year? If there is.
Anyway I received my NAPFA test letter. It's compulsory for all student? My schedule is like in July and I like still in attachment? Take a leave off? Postpone? Skip? It's been long since I last train? I did some running but the rest. Er.. Even I got a leave for that. I might fail the test.
Attended CSCC AGM just now. Well, maybe I should say. When I reached, they are already on their last activity. Had dinner with them. It's been long since I last saw them. I do have to admit that I felt kind of weird with them. I guess it's been real long since I last contact with them.
Though ITP is ending soon. Like in a month and a half. But there are stuffs that bother me. I don’t even know if I can solve it. Or rather is that anyone who can answer to this question. Been thinking quite long about it. But I guess. It's hard then.
Anyway has the Great Singapore Sales ended? I still have not brought my black shoes. Lolz. Anyone want to accompany me to buy before that sales end?
Connection Camp is coming. Looking forward =)
Wee Cheng 21st BBQ tomorrow. It's been long since I last saw my classmate!
I'm going to work extra hard.. No matter what.. the last lap.
Simplicity is life. Y