Y Saturday, June 28, 2008 ; 11:33 PM
As it begin..
I can summaries what I did this week in one word.
B U S YThat's all.
I went back to school on Friday for Friday session. Apparently, the weather is kind of bad. There's only scope learning session. But, it's fun seeing all my friends back. They brought me gifts from Tioman. =D Thank you! And of course, I heard many interesting stories from them too. I do hope the next time I went back to school for Friday session. It's going to be a clear sky.
Time do pass fast. Don’t you think so? I'm left with 6 weeks of internship. And within this 6 weeks, I guess.. Nope, I must complete all my on hand tasks with the remaining 6 weeks. But, I have a feeling that I'm unable to complete it within the 6 weeks. Sometimes, I don’t even know what I'm busy with. When I have complete a certain task. It's already lunch time. When I have complete another task. It's time to go home.
When I got home from work. Sleep is what I always desire. However, there are times where I got to continue my unfinished task. I begin to wonder, is that how working life is about?
Many activities is happening in the month of July. Here I go. Busy again, but this time round. I'm with my friends and family. =)
No matter how hard it's go. I'm going to try my very best.
Smile Always =D
Simplicity is life. Y