Y Saturday, May 10, 2008 ; 1:52 PM
As it begin..
No Astro Venture for me this semester. Having attachment in the first semester is not really a good one. Family holiday? Gone. Astro Venture? Gone. FYP group mates? Gone I suppose.
But well, accept the fate then Daphne. =)
3 weeks gone, 14 more weeks to go. Cant wait for August 14 to arrive.
I think when LO visit us during one of our internship days. If he asked what have we learn during ITP. My first reply would be "I have learn how to squeeze with people for bus in the morning." then I would continue by saying "you will need to stand at the right position, at the right time and the right bus. If not you will have to stand there and wait for another bus."
Monday night, dinner with CSCC peeps. Lots and lots of stuff update by them. Had a fun dinner with them.
Friday night, dinner with Barnet and EH at Holland Village. Lots of nice food to eat. I guess I can have an weekly dinner session with them.
Astro Friday session, too bad the weather is bad today. Didn’t have obt today. Only introduction to scope. When Clementi for supper. Had a nice time chatting with them. Laughing non stop.
Hope during the second Astro Venture. Seniors would be joining us again. More people mean more fun. =)
I guess I will be always look forward to Friday, on one end. I'm welcoming weekend. On the other hand I'm can see all my friends again.
I guess no matter how tired, how busy you are. Allocate some time with your friends. Your week would be much more fun than expected. =D
Although attachment is like cutting out your connection with your friends and school. Sometimes, do take an effort to sms them. Ask them out for dinner. I'm sure you still can keep up with them and wont be left out.
I'm going find one day to meet up with classmates *wink*
My phone / sim card is having some problem. It’s been weird that I didn’t receive any sms from my friends for 1 week. But then it's actually my phone problem. Yesterday, I receive tons of sms from my friends. Had a busy time replying to their sms.
Anyone is free to go out with me tomorrow? I need to get 2 things from 2 places. Wanted to sms my friends about it. But I think tomorrow people will be busying celebrating mother day.
missing..
Simplicity is life. Y