Y Sunday, May 11, 2008 ; 12:46 AM
As it begin..
As requested from Lisa. =))
1)what do you want the most now?
52 hours per day.
2)who is the person you trust most?
Anyone, everyone =)
3)are you in love?
Yes, in love with everything I have. =)
4)If you have a dream to come true..what is it?
For my wishes to come true =D
5)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Er, nope. Once I saw 2 rainbows together while I was taking the pledge.
6) whats ur goal for this year?
Too many to say =D
7)do you believe in eternity ?
Why don’t we enjoy ourselves now?
8)have you ever broke a person's heart
Yar, when I cant meet my parents' expectation last time.
9)what feelings do you love most?
With all my family and friends around. =D
10)what are the requirements from ur other half?
Everything of little bit. Just kidding!
11) what kinda feelings u hate most?
Using me.
12) do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Yup =)
13)What do you want to do in future?
Something related to IT. But not 100% of it.
14) what is the most impt thing in ur life?
Family, friends, studies and much more.
15) what are you looking forward to?
Right now, end it attachment =)
16) who do you hope to be always there for you?
Family and friends.
17)When do you think the world will end?
I wont know. Cause I will be dead by then.
I'm suppose to remove 1 question and add another question and tag 9 people's tagboard to do this. But I think there is not a need for that. Cause not all people will do this anyway. But it's fun. Taking 10 minutes of your time doing, rather than facing with assignment and projects.
have you...
Simplicity is life. Y