Y Monday, March 03, 2008 ; 9:10 PM
As it begin..
Got to read Albert's blog.
He's is doing cross-option for FYP. Which I think, it's going to be hard for them. Need to meet the requirement for both IS/MA option. But as long as he is working with the right people. There should be no problem. And, he is.
Coming to that, I have still not yet found my FYP group mates. It's so hard to find. So am I suppose to group with some unknown people. Or should I pray that I can get a group before my ITP end?
free rider? or Cross-option?I wonder why my class only 7 people going for ITP first.
I just updated events for CSCC for the acad year of 07/08. I found out that we have 30 events including 2 unofficial events and excluding audio events. cool!
I didn't realized that..
but now I know..
So..
Simplicity is life. Y