Y Sunday, March 02, 2008 ; 1:32 PM
As it begin..
1 March 2008CSCC Day. The OCs did a good job! *clap clap*
Went Jurong Country Club. Wasn't late. The plan I had with Joycelyn went well. We reach there 5.45pm. =D And we start cam-whopping.
Our table won first in .. I don't really remember what prize is that. But we won anyway. Anyway, the video the OCs had make is nice. When I got permission from them, then I shall upload it.

Our table =)
MCs
Year 2s
Leftover of Welfare x)Went over to Clake Quay for a drink. hang out at The Clinic. Forgotten what I had, but it taste like some cough syrup. And, I can't get into sleep.
All of us =)28 February 2008It's our club president, Malcolm's Birthday!Went over to Aloha Loyang. Before that, we went to buy his present. In the end, we brought an Everlast Jacket and a belt. And we took a long time while searching for the present.


- - -26 more day to FO Camp!Schedule for March.
3 March - FO Meeting
8 March - GP Workshop
10 - 12 March - Decor of Enrollment Room
13 - 19 March - Enrollment Week
24 - 27 March - Prep Camp
28 - 31 March - FO Camp
And there it's go my March holiday. x)
Labels: brithday, event
Simplicity is life. Y