Y Sunday, October 28, 2007 ; 12:00 AM
As it begin..
Went for ECO guide training today, kind of boring. But still I survive in it. went over to Long John Sliver to have my lunch. Walk around town area before heading back home.
Open blackboard and saw SAPP assignment released. Ohh well, saw links for SAPP E-learning. He practically want the whole class life. Quizzes, practicals whatever thing that he can think of. We have to do.
Friday 26/10 ` had trouble finding a color printer lab with Rachel. We shift from T20 31 to 36 just to find a color printer. Either, no ink,
jam, no paper, not working, or there wasn’t any color printer around. But eventually, we finally print one.
Captain ball, CSCC vs CLS we lost. But it's all right. Learn from our mistake =) Basketball CSCC vs SPSU. We lost too, but I know they had try their best. =)
All the best for the next match! I forgot to support SMIT vs EEE in basketball x) I will support the next match =)
Thursday 25/10 ` Went Pepper Lunch with Degreeians. As usual talking crap. Ate salmon and chicken combo. Taste great!
Went over to Toys "R" Us. I was looking for magic cube. But in the end we were cam-whopping. With Halloween stuffs.


More picture can be found
here. Labels: basketball, captain ball, degreeians, intercon, pepper lunch, training
Simplicity is life. Y