Y Wednesday, October 24, 2007 ; 11:16 PM
As it begin..
First time in WEBA Lecture no want was actually listening to what the lecturer is teaching. Everyone got excited of who's going ITP on the first semester. Well, guess what? I'm going attachment first. Along with my 6 friends.
Before your mind run wild. I'm only going for attachment for only 17 weeks. Mean you start school, I will be start working. When you end semester. I have finish my work =D just only that I wont be have E-learning or Holidays. Been thinking about it. I still can go for FO Camp, Connection Camp and LTC =)
So don’t miss Daphne too much.But but but! I will try and change it into second semester. I don’t really like the feeling of working first and back to school. Beside, I in the mid way of forming my FPY group. Humm, never mind I still have time till 23 November. I hope my group is form by then.
E-learning week is coming. Just hand in 1 assignment and we have another assignment date line to meet. Hai.
Talentine is coming. Rehearsal coming. Time to get busy. Please come down and support us. 2 dollar per ticket =)
Inter-Con start this Friday, support support!
Labels: attachment, fyp, intercon, itp, talentine
Simplicity is life. Y