Y Monday, September 03, 2007 ; 11:40 PM
As it begin..
Listening to: 无聊 - 林俊杰
Quick update.
Saturday (1 Sept) ` Went Settlers Café with some MCs after LTC meeting. Played a game call "Saboteur". You can either be a Saboteur or Gold Miner. Gold Miner had to lay a path to find gold. But Saboteur is to destroy path to gold. Nice game to play with. We played 4 round of it, I lost all the rounds x). Yiwen won all the rounds =D. but, it's nice. Shall try going there again to play other games.
I remember we took photos. But I cant remember whose cam was it.
Sunday (2 Sept) ` Julia is back from oversea! She sms as early as 4 am in the morning x). Met her in the afternoon, Thai Express for lunch. Good choice for a lunch/dinner there. We end up at Bugis village. We brought the things we
want rather than
need. So we may end up there again to buy our
needs.
Today (3 Sept) ` went back to school to give camper and helper briefing for camp. Went to meet mum and aunt. Krayon was right. Shoes are never enough for girls. x) saw many nice shoes and eventually I brought one.
I'm thinking.. What shall I be doing tomorrow? Maybe.. Baking brownies?
Simplicity is life. Y