Y Friday, September 07, 2007 ; 12:20 AM
As it begin..
Listening to: Like a Rose, A1
Went out with Lisa, Audrey, Shalee and Ginnette to Settlers Café today for a game. It's been very long since I ever last saw them? I think the last time I saw them was .. I don’t remember actually.
With 10 dollar per person. We have free flow of drinks, 1 main course meal and of course 4 hours of gaming. We played quite a lot of games. And it require a lot of thinking and make fully use of our brains. Calculation.. Remember of cards.. Testing our English knowledge.. And much more.
They having another outing on next Friday. Celebrating Zhang Hao's birthday. Too bad, I'm having camp.
Result Day is out soon. x)
Tomorrow com service event. 7.45am in school.
It's so damn early! Even my earliest lesson start at 8am =P maybe, I shall learn how to stop complaining x) but.. It early!
Simplicity is life. Y