Y Wednesday, February 14, 2007 ; 9:50 PM
As it begin..
Had Startrek yesterday night. I learnt a lot of things from this event. From learning how to use the scope, to how to hunt nebular, how to recognize constellations, making new friends and many more. Beside that, I had a nice night chatting with my friends. A one to one chat with them. From there, I have learnt a lot of stuff. Or rather should I say, I have sorted out a lot of stuffs? Stuffs that I'm trying to run away, stuffs that I never expect them to ask and so on. But at least now I am clear on what I'm doing now.
at least, I am telling them thing from the bottom of my heartWhen home, slept for about 3 hours. Went back to school for JAE duty. I'm so called wasting my time there. Doing nothing maybe it because it is the last day for registration, but it all right. Had a nice chat with JunXiong. We talked about courses, about poly life, about COP, everything that is under the sun.
Somehow JunXiong said something which was right. If you have enroll yourself in one of the poly course and you retook some of the subjects in O level, and would wish to change course. The percentage that you are able to change is very little? Or 0%? Cause poly would not accept ex-poly student. Quite true, I receive form A for the JAE registration letter, it state everything expect poly courses. Choose your course wisely =)
Mom brought a new bed sheet for me. It’s in Winnie The Pooh! So it's was like. Erm everything is in a pooh condition expect my cupboard and my study shelves? Let's have a pooh year? Tomorrow going shopping! New year clothing! Here I come!
Meeting ShuYi for breakfast on Friday! Wee! So long didn’t saw her =D happy!
The necklace is really nice. I like it =)
Simplicity is life. Y