Y Sunday, February 11, 2007 ; 9:26 PM
As it begin..
Oh well, it's over. No point of it thinking through again. I got to move forward. Semester results will be release not that soon. 7th of March, but it's seem tomorrow is that date. I guess everyone is worrying for their NETF paper? The replied I heard from my friends was like, I afraid that I might forward this module, I just hope to get a D and that it, some even say. It's over x) oh well.. Expect for Ben, he said. Ar! I know how to do that paper!
Had year plan meeting on Friday. Wei Jian talked for 3 hours x) one whole year of planning, date are set. We just have to wait for it to arrive =)
FO training on Saturday. Seriously, I think there a need for me to do some extra exercise.
I'm slow today, we learn camp songs. Glad that I have Xinni and Yan Mei teaching me. I felt that this round of learning camp songs is different from secondary school. In secondary school was like. You know the song? You know how to sing? Okay that it, next one. But now, we pay more attention to the tune?
Went bugis to shop for new year clothing. I found nothing. x)
And finally went to aunt's house to make some pineapple tart. I think I ate more then I did. Oh well, watch some anime too. It about wei qi. Although I still not quite sure how the games go. But the anime is nice to watch =D
Simplicity is life. Y