Y Wednesday, November 22, 2006 ; 9:51 PM
As it begin..
I guess that I have lost count on what day was today. Days are just passing too fast, of course I have a slight recall on what day is today. Assignments assignment and still assignment. Next week I will be having TBCM presentation and yet I have not found a topic on what I want to talk about. How sad can that be? The following week I will be having another presentation and assignment to be handed in. *shake head* What screen design? Huh? Internet can’t answer that to me. Almost every week will be handing in at least one assignment, excluding the holiday of course. Ha, I think I have started to complain a lot huh. I think I need someone to heard me all the nagging stuff. Lolz. Stop the complains, do the work. I have to install this into my brain x)
I think most of us had did pretty badly for our NETF mst. Surprise, I fail the mst. I was surprise too, I guess the lecturer was surprise too, most of all, my friends are surprise too. Well, I think I did not put in enough effect of this mst. (I do have to admit that, I didn’t really put in as much effort )Work harder Daphne! I guess Friday will be getting back our DBMS mst, the lecturer say we didn't did really that well. Ohh well, I guess we already know the result. Don’t put too much high hope.
Like to extend my congratulation to 4 of my classmates (JunXiong, Puay Song, Wee Cheng, Yue Chen) for getting the Director Roll (those who score very well during last sem) and to Boon Sheng and Wilson also =) *clap clap* Just envy them. =) I think I need to work triple hard to achieve this. But I think COM is enough for me =D
My vb practical question = vb code + java code + database == shoik x) I figure out that I wrote wrongly after I finish writing that if else statement. *nod*
I must thanks Wei Kang for teaching me Japanese today, and JunXiong for telling me patiently on what CRS presentation is about but I somehow still do not understand x) yup yup. And most importantly. KAREN! Haha, she always there for me! A pillow to sleep on! A nice person to chat with! A sweet person to play with! And most most most importantly, a best partner to have in any assignments! Karen you rock! =P
*noticeable, unnoticeable. A place for limited space*
Simplicity is life. Y