Y Monday, November 20, 2006 ; 10:25 PM
As it begin..
Finally I have hand in 2 of the assignment. Well, one was about skit (gems) and the other one was about ERD. I free from 2 assignment, meanwhile the lecturers gave us the second assignments. One was due on December and the other one was next year after the term break. Woah, all the assignment are there, I just need time to finish it up. x)
I think most of our group members had already forgotten the script by the time when it is our turn to act out. I guess we only say about 30% from the script. The rest? All from our own world. The lecturer taught new stuff today, she taught about "Do Opposites really attract?" was half sleeping at that point of time but I somehow did listen to what she had said.
"Generally Sanguine are attracted to Melancholies and Cholerics are attracted to Phlegmatics"
Humm, true. I agree with the statement stated on the above.
You can take the quiz from here
Temperment QuizI like today IWGD practical, we did a very nice Photoshop effect =D I'm actually proud of today practical I did. Cause I wrote down notes for the whole practical and I actually didn't ask anyone about any question =D but, there's one sad thing to say, I have forgotten everything that she had taught before e learning.
Went to meet Yvonne after school, she shop till drop. Barley 1 hour, she can brought 3 items? From different shops that we went. x) I can't think if she shop for a day. x)
Some stuff that I have learn:
- everyone has 2 characters, one for study, two for play
or inside and outside
- a group project allow you to see someone character more clearly
- sitting alone at one corner in the class, make you to understand the lesson better
- Be clear on where you are heading
- study harder for higher credit module =)
ah, my brother is trying to test my angry. it keep making my blood boil each any everytime i went home. He never think for others. selfish
vb vb vb.. must do something on the practical.
Simplicity is life. Y