Y Saturday, August 18, 2012 ; 8:08 PM
As it begin..
21 July 2012
It's the monthly FARM outing again.
We have decided to go to Harry Potter Museum at the Science Art Museum. Being the 2nd time there, the first time I was there watching Wicked the Musical. I still in doubt what should I wear to that.. place.
Just a simple floral dress and flats.
Brought the guidebook and path our way through the museum.
We had fun with the Quidditch game.
We had fun with Hagrid's
enormous chair.
But, it's kind of disappointing that not all the stuff I'm expecting to see there was there.
Maybe, I should save up and travel to London.
Spent a quantity time in the museum .
Wanted to buy the scarf but 99% I wont be using it and it will be chuck in somewhere in the house.
Wanted to buy the Timer Tuner but it's feaking expensive to own.
In the end, I just brought the jelly bean and chocolate frog. The packaging isnt the same as what's show in the movie but for the fun of trying. I just brought it. :)
And not forgetting.. We all brought photos for memorable.
That's it!
Assignment time.
Labels: FARM, July 2012, Museum
Simplicity is life. Y