Y Saturday, September 03, 2011 ; 1:25 AM
As it begin..
I'm reluctant to start doing my Law ECA.
I'm refuse to head to bed despite that I'm meeting my buddy to do Law ECA tomorrow.
And I should I have started my ECA yesterday but I didn’t.
The month of august flies too fast and we have reached September a few days ago. This mean the first term of school is ending soon. No term break for me this semester and term 2 start right after term 1 ended. Let's hope I'm able to cope.
I personally felt that this semester was even harder than the previous 2 semesters. Level 2 modules are really much tougher and harder despite that it had the same module assignment as year 1. I cant imagine myself in year 3 and 4 now. BUT! I will work hard, I got too. Otherwise, I wont have a good Christmas this year. Exams are releasing on 23 December. Bad timing wasn’t it?
Work had been piling up too. Projects over projects over projects, I wonder how does my PMs manage to cope everything. This is something I would want to learn from them. Time management. =)
Beside that, I'm given the chances to travel to BKK with my AM on a business trip last week (25 Aug, Thurs) for a meeting. Through, it's just a one day trip (Tired to the max!) but the experience I had was great. Virgin plane ride to BKK! I never taken a plane before! Was very excited about it! Saw many 7-11 there within walkable distance. Tried 4 different types of green tea and thai food as recommended by my AM. Great experience gained during the meeting. First time, I met so many different countries people all at once. I didn’t really have the time to shop BUT! I brought 6 different type of Pocky back. Pocky is loved! Really gotta thank my AM for giving me the chances to travel with him. He could actually go alone, sit a better airline, etc. Thank you :)
I missed the first chances of traveling a few month ago.. But I'm really blessed to be given the second chances. :)
Lastly, I do wish I have some time off for my family but currently I'm packed back to back between work and school and I neglected my family. Sometimes.. I hope I can learn to let go of things but.. I guess it not easy.
Seldom, you see I blog in such way huh? It a little too wordy, if you read till the end, thumb up!
Shall end the entry by posting a picture of me in BKK train :P
A tired of me after chasing 3 different trains and promoting green tea. (:
*typed this half-awake
Labels: school, trip, work
Simplicity is life. Y