Y Saturday, July 23, 2011 ; 1:45 PM
As it begin..

'Holiday" ending in a few days, bright side my school start on week 2. I have an additional one more week of 'holiday'. \o/ Downside, due to that it ate up my term break. Oh well..
I have not pace myself to the mood of study yet, collect textbooks 2 weeks ago and it's currently rotting on the shelves. Uni have uploaded the content modules but I'm plain lazy to download all of them and start doing some mild reading.
At times, I was wondering. If I work a little harder during poly. Maybe I can secure myself a place in local uni (Well, local uni fee aren't that expensive than private uni right?) . On second thought, do I have enough cash flow for FT study too? I guess I better scrapped off that thinking. I'm blessed that I'm currently working and able to support my school for my PT studies.
Maybe.. I should learn to enjoy what I have now.
I think.. I should really start downloading all the materials and do some reading..
Labels: school
Simplicity is life. Y