Y Thursday, May 26, 2011 ; 12:02 AM
As it begin..
*Edited on 30 May 2010
Exam ended, it's 'holiday'! Head back to work, somehow it's kind of hard to switch back to working life again through I'm just on leave for 2 weeks. I'm glad that I took the right bus from the right bus stop and found my new office.
Since exam ended, I will be a little active in updating this blog. There are 3 post I would like to share with you guys.
1. USS with family (April)
2. Sheena's birthday celebration (April)
3. Gina's birthday celebration (May)
4. Sundown Marathon 10 km (May)
5. Kite flying day (May)
That's all I can remember for now. I'm so tired, shall update when I'm free ;)
"Everyone wants what they can't have. But if you begin to love what you have, you won't need anything else."
Simplicity is life. Y