Y Tuesday, May 03, 2011 ; 12:07 AM
As it begin..
[MSN]
My course mate asked if I have started doing any revision for exams, I told him I have not and my GPA is bound to drop for this semester as I’m still rushing my ECA. He gave me some advice and I think its worth to share it with you guys.
Does an A grade going to make any significant differences? We need to know everyone just live once, we need to balance life, work and study all at once. Is it worth to spend so much and neglect your family, friends, etc? You will be in different phase of life as time go by.
What he meant was to continue to study hard and score well, don’t stress too hard, we need to learn to relax sometimes. Otherwise, our life will be shorten. I laughed.
He told me there are two kinds of people in the world.
Type A: Always wanting to achieve more and more in shorter and shorter time
Type B: Relax and good enjoying what is given
Which is better?
I replied and told him, I guess I will think about it when I was about to sleep. He instantly replied; please think through when you are traveling. Sleep is for sleeping!
Glad to know him during my Java class and who is also my statistic groupmate. I should know more BHERP friends. :)
PS: If this entry doesn't make sense, pls understand that I have been facing this laptop for the past 3 days trying to rush my ECA report. (:
Labels: school
Simplicity is life. Y