Y Friday, September 10, 2010 ; 7:07 PM
As it begin..

Adorable wasn’t it? Random decision I guess, was walking past the pet shop after breakfast. Saw this cute, tiny, little hamster. Love at first sight, I should say. Anyway, she like to stone. x)
This week just pass unknowingly. Next week, my 6 weeks of hectic school will start again. When I was about to print my lecture note (it only release one week before module start) I realized the assignment has been release even before school start. I even saw many people actively participate in the forum as some question regarding next Monday lecture. I pound and think, am I too late to read my notes now? I just manage to finish do revision for my last term modules.
Somehow, I wish I have 30 hours a day. Not a lot, just additional of 6 hours will do.
离开..
Simplicity is life. Y