Y Sunday, June 06, 2010 ; 11:22 PM
As it begin..
Oh no, I cant remember what I did for the past one week which made my week past that fast. =(
Registering for uni modules - Checked
Payment for uni fee - Checked
Research on cell phone - Checked
Gift hunting for friends - Checked
Nonsense stuffs which I have to do - Checked?
Exercise -
Not yet checkedBla, this show how lazy I am now. Hasn’t been exercising for 2 weeks. In fact, after climbing the OUB building. My running shoes have been rotting for long. Well, I'm looking forward to badminton session with colleague this coming Thursday. =))
My phone is going to say goodbye to me soon. Frequency auto shut down does drive me crazy at time. When I know my phone did make any sound for a long time, I know.. It went into 'sleeping' mode. The new Samsung Wave phone does really attract me a lot.
More information can be found
here.

A team of us went over for a marathon 2 weeks ago.
Nope, it's not full marathon. Nah, it's not half marathon either. Nor, a 10km run. It's Vertical Marathon, organized by NTU Sport Club. Not bad, great experience to try. Somehow, climbing up vertically is much easier than running horizontally. Serious.
The night before 4 of us went still over for a late night movie lo. Despite that we know we have such event the next day. Lucky, we are schedule in the afternoon time.
I cant believe myself that I climbed over 63 storey. I think it's more than 63, normally to reach from one floor up to another floor. There are always equal number of steps, in this case, it's seem that I climbed double the steps just to be one floor up. Either, I'm too tired or that's my imagination or it's like that.
The before and after of climbing stairs.


Nevertheless, we completed it. The view wasn’t that bad, rather than enjoying the scenery. We kept pointing to all different building for our lunch/dinner.

During the process of climbing, Huisi is nice! She offered to tell us joke to spice up our walking, but I guess we have no energy to laugh either. Oh, and I'm the last to reach.
I wished we have more of this activity soon. One, we can be a little healthy in this way. Two, gathering for CSCC.
End it with my number tag. It's seem to be like my Math tutorial classroom in SP.

I think I will be having Monday blue tomorrow.
Simplicity is life. Y