Y Friday, May 28, 2010 ; 11:23 PM
As it begin..
22 May 2010Attended another 21st birthday celebration, it's Jun Wei turn now! It's like 'Yes, another gathering for us again!" Through everyone was busy with their stuff, we still make time for it. Rotted all the way from Tiong Bahru to Pasir Ris. Before that, I went for a haircut. Seriously, I hope my hair will grow longer now. It look quite.. er ugly..
I guess Jun Wei's birthday party provide one of the healthiest foods. Through, there's food like curry, stingray, sambal sotong. But there's salad with quite a wide range of vegetable for selection. We seldom see that, way to go! Healthy Lifestyle! =D
I shall skipped all the part on what we usually do during birthday party. Singing of songs, eating, crapping, photos taking and such.
End the post with a photo, with the birthday boy. I guess he must be tired standing there where we all take turn to take photos with him. Haha.

This post look rather short, I should have put more photos. Two aren’t enough.
I'm trying.. but it's hard..
Simplicity is life. Y