Y Monday, August 10, 2009 ; 10:51 PM
As it begin..
She told me "Appreciate it, say thank you and bid goodbye." she continued "If you love something, let it go. And smile will be made." Kind of late. But still
Happy National Day! I'm proud to be a Singaporean. =D
The day before National Day, met up with CSCC peep (my batch) and headed over to Yanmei's house for steamboat as we have discuss 1 month ago? It's great to see them back again, through the number has gone lesser and lesser as month go by, but still appreciate that many of us still take time out and have a simple meet up session.
We were pretty full after the steamboat, we brought too much food. Board games was after dinner activity. Twister and a game which required us to think of the object/name/place. Hai, it's a complicated game. In the end we change the game ourselves.
Joycelyn, Wilson and I manage to catch the last train from both red and green line home. Woah, if not we might simply ended up ourselves walking home? Nah, I'm just kidding. =)





National Day, somehow I never expect myself to be having a fabulous dinner buffet at Orchard Hotel with all the neighbors in my area. Woah, the food was great! =D the last time I had such meal was with my internship colleagues during last year National Day too. Time filed.




Met up with Kor for a simple chat. Cheer up, Kor! Everything gotta be fine. Think positive! =))
Watched replay of NDP with brothers. Brother and I was quite high in watching the parade, especially when the color party march in. We keep saying "woah, prefect march!" "eh, a bit slang" "Woah, so many batches" We make a lot of comments, perhaps cause we are both from UG. But it's nice. This year NDP is nice =)) it’s remind me of guides, where we had foot drill from 8am till 1pm every Saturday cause our drill is bad.
Day after National Day. Dinner with family, it's been a week since I last saw my dad, although we live under the same roof. Timing wasn’t right, dinner was really a good one, even through we just had dinner at some food court, silly actions we all made, funny things we said, lame excuses we made to force one another to finish up the leftover food. I enjoyed =))
I want to watch G-Force. That hamster movie. =D
Work tomorrow, come on Daphne. I'm sure you can make it through. Just put in more effort in it, and result will be a good one. =))
Craving for waffle ice-cream =P
Simplicity is life. Y