Y Thursday, June 18, 2009 ; 10:58 PM
As it begin..
Shall do a proper update on my birthday chalet when I grab hold of the photos, I only have less than 10 photos in my own camera=S
I pretty enjoy myself much during my birthday itself. Went Sentosa, underwater world and visit all the fishes, crabs and other living water creatures which are found in the sea. Looking through the enlarge glass panel, which some make me feel so giddy, traveling around the tunnel, saw a school of fishes swimming around, with many different kind of stingrays, crabs, jellyfish and much more. I do sound like some tourists don’t I?
I'm like so going to visit each attractions in Sentosa one day, acting like a tourist and understand Singapore, Sentosa well. =) I think, maybe I should purchase an islander card once again? Since it's been the 4/5 times I went Sentosa this year and counting. =)
I'm with the fishes =D

crab spa =D

that's my new friend =D

snake fish?

Headed over to Starhub and renew both my phone and broadband contact. I'm entitled a free phone plus a mobile broadband since I'm a hubber according to what they had said. Actually, till now I still unsure on what they are talking about. Anyway, it come with a package with many other stuffs.
In short, I have pretty much enjoy myself that day. Thank you for everything. =) it's both memorable, enjoyable and lastly thanks for making me my day brighter =).
Next update: Birthday Chalet and Fazillah's 21st Birthday Party. =)
I'm blessed =) Labels: birthday, sentosa, starhub
Simplicity is life. Y