Y Sunday, May 17, 2009 ; 9:10 PM
As it begin..
Yet another week has fast. Pretty fast I guess, working life does make you somehow busy and tired. I have gotten used to the daily routine, waking up in the morning, walking while having breakfast, trying all my need to squeeze into that stupid train, lunch and be back home for dinner.
I went for ION briefing on Monday, the moment I went in for the briefing I know I'm in the wrong place. Nevertheless, I just went through the whole process. =S
Headed over to Guang Hao's 21 birthday after my work on Tuesday. Happy Birthday Guang Hao! He actually spilt his birthday party into 2 days, I was invited on the 2nd day, also his actual day. =D had a fun time chatting with my friends. Working life make you left out with your friends actually. =S



Friday met up with Wai Teck for a further discussion on a project with my cousin. Nearly starve to death when the discussion ended. x) met up with Audrey after that since she working somewhere near there.
On the Saturday morning, headed over to ION workshop with Lisa, knowing that it will be a waste trip for us. But we just headed down to take a look. In the end, we end up with nothing and left the place pretty early.
Went back home collect food stuff and met up with the cscc people for a picnic at Botanic Garden. Everyone brought 1 kind of food along and we actually ended up lots of leftover food. But we had a fun time there. =D



Met up with Weiwei and headed over to attend Jie Sheng's 21 birthday. It is exactly the same chalet where Yir Dar hold his birthday party, same unit too! Thanks for inviting us. =)

Met up with Beng Guang, Jun Jie, Wei Jian, Xue Bing and Yong Sheng. It's really nice of them to come all the way to Paris Ris and fetch me. =D travel over to Marina Barrage for night view sky. Too bad the sky is pretty cloudy that day. It's been long since I last met them, so glad that still remember me. I had a fun time laughing, really. =D thanks for sending me home, while the rest headed over for supper. More astro outing =D

Password Protected. Prompt me for password. I just want to know who's reading my blog =)
This is encrypted:
***Labels: astro, birthday, cscc, education, ion, job, outing
Simplicity is life. Y