Y Monday, May 04, 2009 ; 9:57 PM
As it begin..
When I'm off from work today. I saw an old lady asking for directions, she seem to be looking for a lift to transport her heavy bag to the MRT station. In the end, the guys helped her to transport the bag to the train station. On the way to the station, the old lady told us that the bag is full of newspapers. She's going to sell it away, and the money she using it for her own expense and the fee for her husband who is staying in the old folk home. She seem to be happy when she talked about it. Somehow I sense that, what she don’t really mind how hard her life is. She just want herself and her husband to be happy with what they had.
I think, we are too ambition on what we want and often didn’t want to face the reality.
Actually, I don’t really know what I want to type actually. See if you understand what I mean. =)
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Wei Min(daughter), Siwei(now happily enjoying himself oversea lo) and my dearest cousin =P
Simplicity is life. Y