Y Thursday, April 09, 2009 ; 3:28 PM
As it begin..

Hello people! (=
I'm back from Batam trip with the cs people. It's was an enjoyable one, although it's just only a 3 day 2 night trip. Perhaps, we have attended too many camps where we gotton ourselves a Batam cheer and even performance. Instead of saying "let's go back to the hotel room" but most of them said "Get go back to our bunk" too much of camps, wasn’t it?
Update soon when I grab hold of all the photos. =)
Sometimes I wonder how company grab hold of our phone number and keep calling to talk about their promotion items, selling of some unusual stuffs which I never heard before. Or even issuing some VIP card? I just received a phone call, saying that they are from some travel agent company. They kept promoting that they are issuing some VIP card on travel and it's free. And the story keep repeating, told them wasn’t interested and within 5 min, they called again. I asked for their company name and they seem not to be interested in answering that question. That's weird right?
Labels: batam, cscc, graduation trip, oversea
Simplicity is life. Y