Y Thursday, February 12, 2009 ; 12:15 AM
As it begin..
Everything that suppose to be complete in FYP, has complete. I'm just left with 2 more papers and I have so called complete my studies in poly.
Frankly speaking, I see no future on the path that I should take. Through I have many plans and ideas on how I should continue after poly. But it seem that none of them to be working at all.
Wanting to search for a job after poly, but look like the economy now. Who would want to hire a fresh grad compare to ones who had many years of experiences? Flipping through the newspaper daily, headline are still the same. Companies retrenching workers, seeking for help in employment etc .
Wanting to go university to further my studies, but looking at my result and course fee of uni, am I still able to go?
Browsing through the advance dip course, course fee act as the factor again.
In short, I'm worry about my future.
On the other hand, I cant wait for March to arrive where I'm going holiday with my sec friends!
Tomorrow is the last day of attachment for those who are having attachment. envy them! they have no exams. =S
Okay, back to linux. =)
thinking...Labels: career, poly, uni
Simplicity is life. Y