Y Monday, January 26, 2009 ; 2:47 AM
As it begin..
Reunion Dinner is one of the activity that I have been looking forward. A time where the whole family sat down together as one and enjoy. It's been ages that I had dinner with my family, have been coming home late where everyone is sleeping, waking up where everyone has gone work/school. Today's dinner was a fun one, fun time snatching of food, joking around, cracking lame joke.
Been spending days in school to complete FYP, but it's seem to be some forever unfinished task. The deadline is this week, =S
Been looking at my schedule for the next few weeks, I guess it just another busy month:
Week 16: FYP deadline
Week 17: PPT, BRCOM assignment due, Linux Mock Test
Week 18: Linux Practical Test
Week 19: BRCOM exam
Week 20: It's holiday!
Sometimes, I wish for more time. But it's somehow impossible.
Lucky, friends are there for me whenever I need help, they are just simply great! =) met up with sec friends during weekend to discuss more about the graduation trip that we are heading in March, simple outing does really brighten up your day. =)
smile! =D
Simplicity is life. Y