Y Sunday, January 11, 2009 ; 10:56 PM
As it begin..
FYP is due in another 2 weeks time. Perhaps, I should look at the brighter side, CNY is coming in another 2 weeks time too. =) but I have not complete buying cny clothes. Many things are waiting for me to be done, but I just don’t have the time to do it. FYP is always my excuse and lazy come next.
This week was a definite a exhausting week for my group, been rushing fyp and still fyp. When fyp is done, we got to rush brcom assignment, when that is done, we got to study for Linux practical test and follow by exams. By then, it's already end of February. Times does flies. =)
I manage to get some life away from projects, by meeting Lisa and Audrey for dinner =) enjoying myself listening to JJ presentation on Astronomy. I always enjoy his presentation, cause it still as interesting as usual. =) and I spend my day by doing spring cleaning today. Finally, it look like a room for human to stay.
Mini Laptop seem to caught my attention nowadays.

no more heavy laptop to school. x)
Okay, I got to be hardworking now and organize my folder in my laptop now. =)
Labels: cny, fyp
Simplicity is life. Y