Y Tuesday, October 07, 2008 ; 11:25 PM
As it begin..
Sunday` Got random with my sec school friends and we went K Box that day. Sang from 11 am till 6 pm. Sang till we drop. With free flow of drinks and the sound system was not bad with disco lighting for us to play around. Most importantly, it's only cost $20, value for money and time wasting if you don’t have any plan to do that day. =P
The 5 of us went crazy, with each song getting higher and higher. I think by the3rd hour each and everyone of us got tired. We order different kind of drinks each and everyone, some taste like plain water, some taste great, some taste like cough syrup. We end the last song by singing "Get High - FIR". Indeed we are very high =D


Went over to meet Zhang Hao's house for steamboat. I can't believe that we took 2 hours to prepare all the food for steamboat. By the time we start our dinner it's already 8.30pm. x)
It's really nice seeing my classmate once again. Everyone took an effort to come down just for a simple dinner. Have a great chat, sharing how interesting our ITP and FYP is about. Right Zhang Hao? I think you took a lot of courage to take out this FYP project. If I will you, I might just appeal.
Waiting for Zhang Hao to send more photos =D
Monday` Celebrated Jin Ru advance birthday at K Box at MS, had buffet meal. Sushi was my all time favorite food. I think my music knowledge does tally with them, don’t really know many of the songs when they sang. At the beginning I got a shock from them, but as it go on. I begin to get used to it. =) Nice going out with you guys =)
Simplicity is life. Y