Y Wednesday, October 22, 2008 ; 12:15 AM
As it begin..
School have been start for a week now, somehow got used to the lecture and practical lessons. Going to the freezer lab every Monday looking and studying at the lunix command, trying to remember the lunix command that the lecturer taught. Hoping that he would give some hints that will be coming out in practical tests and MST.
FYP was good. Finally after been idling and researching for 2 week, we finally met the client last Friday. Hope that we can complete our Phase 1 report on time. I didn’t know doing FYP can be that tired.
Sometimes, it's hard for me to switch back from attachment to FYP. There are many things that I have already forgotten. Trying to bury myself with the books that is useful for my FYP, going online researching on what's important for FYP. Kind of regret that I didn’t do as much revise that I can during the holiday. All I know was working, playing and sleeping.
Last Friday, Friday Session. Due to the bad sky, we didn’t do any obt. Hope this Friday will be a clear sky. Celebrated Yong Sheng's birthday too.
Sunday, went for Comm Service event. Pretty much enjoy it. =)
Tuesday, FO workshop today. It's been fast. Another year is gone. Jia you for the upcoming OC for the Freshmen Orientation Activities. =D
work hard..
Simplicity is life. Y