Y Tuesday, September 02, 2008 ; 10:32 PM
As it begin..
FYP briefing yesterday.
Went to settle some spdp stuff. It's been long since I last went up to saa and look for officer. They change quite a lot of stuffs. Settle all the stuffs, went back club, organize the stuffs and went to meet Albert and Huixin.
Went to have Sakae Sushi for dinner. I think it's to celebrate Hui Xin's birthday. But she don’t know. If I'm not wrong she thought that we are just having dinner cause Albert is going OITP so it's better meet him up before he fly off. Sat there for quite long, or rather very long. Since all of us have not been seeing each other for months. Of course they are many stuffs to be talk about. Gave her the present. She went, eh, wow, thank you! Her expression change pretty fast. Ha, but I'm sure she like it =D we went over 6 shops to look for it. Poor legs.
Sometimes I wonder, are choices the one we get to select or the leftover that we got to choose? It's seem more toward the leftover to choose rather than to select. Made many choices this few days but it's seem to be the all the leftover I got to choose. Maybe I got too sensitive.
Anyway, Lynn saw me while I was on the way to work today. She's thought I'm still working for my internship. I asked her to tag along with me to the office, she went a bit confused. And I got to realized that I didn’t get the chance to told her that we are working in the same company. Her reaction is rather funny. But it's good. Today was just another busy day, I only get to settle down on my desk after lunch x)
I still don’t know what projects to choose.
love what you hate, cause you might get what you love. =)
Simplicity is life. Y