Y Wednesday, September 24, 2008 ; 12:00 AM
As it begin..
Back from camp from last Friday to yesterday. The OCs did a good job in planning the camp. I'm sure the campers learn something from this camp. Even I, myself learn something. Different roles in the camp learn things differently. Bewitch it's as a camper, GL, OC or GP. The learning doesn’t stop.
Had a fun time scaring the campers during night walk but they either seem to be too scare or too brave. Either they scream like nobody business or they just walked away from me. Had a nice time decorating the shim too. x)
Went for F1 training on Sunday, the chair was too comfortable that I almost fall asleep immediately. As usual, training are always boring. It end early than expected and went back to school for the camp.
Subway for dinner after camp. Craving for it since a long time. =D
Went back to work today, the bus seem to be playing a fool on me. After waiting for a long time for the bus, I use the iris service to check on the next bus service and it show that the next bus service is 46 min later. In the end, I took a detour and walked from Fairfield sec to work place. In the office, the air conditioning was just nice that I felt like sleeping on the chair. But I'm glad that I finally finishing coaching all the intern the stuffs that I'm suppose to teach. Now what left is the hand on training.
Till now I still don’t really know what my grade for my ITP. I have 2 different set of grade. But I do hope that my grade is the higher one of course. =)
I'm so nervous about the posting result release on next Monday. I wonder what project that we will be taking. But then.. I don’t know where to check the result. And I know the semester is going to be a tough one no matter what project we are taking. Jia you groupmate!
some things are best to be left unsaid.
Simplicity is life. Y