Y Saturday, August 09, 2008 ; 11:36 PM
As it begin..
The Opening Ceremony of the Olympic was really a W-o-W for me. I think that the best opening ceremony that I actually enjoy watching. In fact, this is the second time I watch the opening ceremony. I nearly fall asleep while waiting for the Singapore team to be out. But what amuse me most, was actually how the runner light up the touch.
Diving, Swimming, Synchronized Swimming. That's the one I'm going to watch.
Anyway, I had a very fabulous lunch and dinner yesterday. Lunch at Plaza Market Café with colleague , Dinner at Fish and Co with friends. Was too full to be full. Went back to school in between, to pay the school fee of mine.
It's National Day today. =D
Met up with Chanchan today. The MRT station was flooded with sea of people wearing red color shirts. She made a skin for her DS since she won a voucher quite sometimes ago. I was nearly tempt to purchase the pooh skin. But eventually, I didn’t buy of course. But it's nice. =)
They fly past my area every Saturdays =) 
And lastly photo of the day. =DSmile and Be Happy...
Simplicity is life. Y